Content is for Informational Purposes Only, Not Attorney Advice
Information listed on any website owned by the Law Offices of Richard J. Serpe, PC is published in good faith and provided for informational purposes only. While caution is taken to provide accurate, up-to-date, and reliable information, please use the content of our website at your own discretion. This is not intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney.
The content on this website contains general information and the Law Offices of Richard J. Serpe, PC expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all contents of this site or any third-party sites. External links are provided for convenience and are for general information purposes only. We are not responsible for, nor are we affiliated with, any content found on third-party websites.
Information provided by this website should not be taken as legal or medical advice. Furthermore, no action based upon any content on this website should be taken without seeking the appropriate legal/professional advice.
Information found on this website may not reflect legal information of the recipient’s state, current legal developments/news, verdicts or settlements.
State Advertising Disclosures
The law is subject to frequent changes and varies from one jurisdiction to another. Some of the information on this site may be deemed ATTORNEY ADVERTISING in some states. In connection with our network of co-counsel, we handle cases across the country.
- Alabama: No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
- Colorado: Colorado does not certify attorneys as specialists in any field.
- Florida: The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
- Iowa: The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of a lawyer are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise. This disclosure is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Iowa. This disclosure is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Iowa. Memberships and offices in legal fraternities and legal societies, technical and professional licenses, and memberships in scientific, technical and professional associations and societies of law or field of practice do not mean that a lawyer is a specialist or expert in a field of law, nor do they mean that such lawyer is necessarily any more expert or competent than any other lawyer. All potential clients are urged to make their own independent investigation and evaluation of any lawyer being considered. This notice is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Iowa.
- Kentucky: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT
- Mississippi: The Mississippi Supreme Court advises that a decision on legal services is important and should not be based solely on advertisements.
- Missouri: Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor the Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations.
- Nevada: The State Bar of Nevada does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert.
- New Jersey: ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT — NOT A REFERRAL SERVICE. Before making your choice of an attorney, you should give this matter careful thought. The selection of an attorney is an important decision.
- New Mexico: LAWYER ADVERTISEMENT.
- New York: ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Oregon: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT
- Pennsylvania: ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT – NOT A REFERRAL SERVICE. Before making your choice of an attorney, you should give this matter careful thought. The selection of an attorney is an important decision.
- Tennessee: None of the attorneys in this firm are certified as a Civil Trial, Criminal Trial, Business Bankruptcy, Consumer Bankruptcy, Creditor’s Rights, Medical Malpractice, Legal Malpractice, Accounting Malpractice, Estate Planning or Elder Law specialist by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization. Certification as a specialist in all other listed areas is not currently available in Tennessee.
- Texas: Unless otherwise stated, our attorneys claiming certification in an area of law are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Wyoming: The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer’s credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise.
Website Communication Does Not Establish Attorney-Client Relationship
Information sent to the Law Offices of Richard J. Serpe, PC, via e-mail or through our website, is not secure and is sent on a non-confidential basis. Communication via email or through our website does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with the Law Offices of Richard J. Serpe, PC. We ask that you do not express any confidential information with us until a formal attorney-client relationship has been established.